12 Punto 2022, the biggest script development and co-production platform of Turkey, which will be organized for the 4th time this year by TRT, 12 projects that made it to the finals in the feature film category and the projects that won the “TRT Short Film Production Award”were determined.
The finalists of “12 Punto 2022”, which is the first and only project for the cinema industry in Turkey, have been determined. The preliminary jury, consisting of important representatives of Turkish cinema, evaluated the applicant projects and selected 12 feature-length projects to compete in the event. Young directors at the beginning of their careers and experienced filmmakers are among the 12 finalist projects determined by the preliminary jury. 6 of the projects that will compete at this year’s event consist of the directors’ first film project, and 4 projects are directed by female directors.
12 finalists selected from 134 feature film projects
scenarios were evaluated by the preliminary jury as a result of technical controls. In the preliminary jury of 12 Punto 2022, screenwriter Gülin Tokat, producer Zeynep Koray, director and producer Atalay Taşdiken, producer Halil Kardaş and Istanbul University Communication Faculty Cinema Department Lecturer Prof. Dr. Şükrü Sim took place. Among the 12 finalists selected by the international jury in the feature film category, 3 projects will be awarded the “TRT Co-Production Award”, 3 projects the “TRT Pre-Buy Award” and 6 projects the “TRT Project Development Award”. The owners of the 12 finalist projects will hold meetings with the world’s most important scenario consultants and develop their scenarios within the scope of “12 Punto 2022” to be held in June this year. In addition, they will meet with the world’s most important marketing and presentation consultants on the tricks of sharing their films with potential investors, partners, fund managers and decision makers of the cinema industry. While the finalist projects will meet with international consultants at the event, masterclasses, panels and interviews will be held with important names of Turkish and world cinema for film professionals and cinema lovers.
12 projects that won the “TRT Short Film Production Award” were determined
The 12 projects that won the “TRT Short Film Production Award” in 12 Punto 2022, to which 312 short film projects applied this year, were also determined by expert jury members. The winning projects were determined by the jury members Film Critic Alin Taşçıyan, Screenwriter-Director Banu Sıvacı and TRT 2 Cinematic Content Editor Mehmet Ali Karga. The owners of the projects that won the “TRT Short Film Production Award” will develop their projects with their script consultants in 12 Punto 2022, which will take place in June. The short films will be broadcast on TRT 2 after their production is completed.
12 Punto 2022 Feature Film Finalist Projects:
- “Expectation” (Beklenti) / Director: Ali Özel / Producer: Funda Ödemiş
- “Avalanche” (Çığ) / Director – Producer: Erdem Tepegöz
- “After Esma” (Esma’dan Sonra) / Director: Mehmet Atan / Producer: Ahmet Edebali
- “The Remains” (Geride Kalanlar) / Director: Mert Berdilek / Producer: Tarık Tufan
- “Flowers For Moth” (Güve Çiçeği) / Director: Büşra Bülbül / Producer: Bekir Bülbül
- “This Beautiful Night” (Güzel Bir Gece) / Director: Ozan Yoleri / Producer: Alara Hamamcıoğlu, Ilgım Coşar
- “Those Who Whistle After Dark” (Karanlıkta Islık Çalanlar) / Director: Pınar Yorgancıoğlu / Producer: Bekir Açıksöz, Furkan Besli, Zeynep Ekmekçi
- “Complex” (Kompleks) / Director – Producer: Ali Aydın
- “Blind Night” (Kör Gece) / Director: Reis Çelik / Producer: İsmail Anıl Çelik
- “Wait Till You Hear Mine” (O da Bir Şey Mi) / Director: Pelin Esmer / Producer: Dilde Mahalli
- “The Farm” (Süt Çiftliği) / Director: Elif Eda Karagöz / Producer: Enes Erbay
- “Directors Cut” (Yönetmen Kurgusu) / Director: Aydın Sayman / Producer: Haydar Işık
12 Punto 2022 “TRT Short Film Production Award” Winning Projects:
- “Tent” (Anılar Çadırı) / Director – Producer: Ayşenur Karasu
- “A Beautiful View” (Bir Güzel Manzara) / Director: Muhammed Fatih Andı / Producer: Uğur Veli
- “Face ID” / Director – Producer: Enes Yıldız
- “Your Eyes” (Gözlerin) / Director – Producer: Korhan Topçu
- “Congratulatory Visit” (Hayırlı Olsun Ziyareti) / Director – Producer: Muaz Güneş
- “I Haven’t Finished Writing Yet” (Henüz Yazmayı Bitirmedim) / Director: Ruken Doğu Erdede / Producer: Öykü Teoman
- “The Shell” (Kabuk) / Director – Producer: Sema Güler
- “Lost Notes” (Kayıp Notalar) / Director: Yağmur Kartal / Producer: Cüneyt Karakuş
- “After Thirty Minutes” (Otuz Dakikadan Sonra) / Director – Producer: Hasan Ali Kılıçgün
- “Gamechanger” (Oyunbozan) / Director: İlayda İşeri / Producer: Fehmi Öztürk
- “Orange Smell” (Portakal Kokusu) / Director – Producer: Esra Genç
- “Zahir” / Director – Producer: Dilan Ekin